Thursday, July 23, 2009

A Praise





This blog is all new to me after coming over from Xanga. I hopeI can do more or less of what I used to before without some followers.
Today I do not have a gripe, but instead, I have a praise. A praise to God and a thank you to Him for what he's done to my cyber daughter. Kaffi's husband was layed off a couple of months ago, and their struggles were just like so many in today's recession, but, her husband got a call yesterday and he is to return to work Monday. Thank You God. Such a relief for them.
Let me tell you about Kaffi. I met her online about 10 years ago. But.......in the last year or two we have become as close as mother and daughter. She lives opposite me, thousands of miles away, but our hearts are as close as a blood relative. She is big hearted, seldom complains, is very selfless, loving and understanding, but, most of all, she is as Christian as I am and that really makes us a special pair. Of all my online friends, Kaffi is special to me and I don't know what I would do without her.
My praise for today.
My complaint, it's hot. Nearly 100 degrees and I sure don't like it.
Wishing you all a Blessed and safe weekend.
Peace, Happiness, and God's Blessings For All.

No comments:

Post a Comment